What a cutie!! Thanks for posting!
oh, he's so cute!!! I'm so excited to finally see him. Thanks for posting, Leslie!
This has been a blessed month! Two sweet, beautiful, healthy babies born! Asher is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Absolutely precious! I loved seeing Cory's gentle hands in the video, when sweet little Asher was being so roughly handled.
Post a Comment
Random things that are on our minds, videos to watch, photos and deep thoughts.
4 comments:
What a cutie!! Thanks for posting!
oh, he's so cute!!! I'm so excited to finally see him. Thanks for posting, Leslie!
This has been a blessed month! Two sweet, beautiful, healthy babies born! Asher is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Absolutely precious! I loved seeing Cory's gentle hands in the video, when sweet little Asher was being so roughly handled.
Post a Comment