I've been very bad and haven't written for a while. Here are some pictures from my recent travels. I am still trying to get used to my camera, but I am very satisfied with it overall, as any defect in the quality of the pictures has generally resulted in my inability to shoot under the correct settings. Don't these make you wish you were here?
Monday, March 05, 2007
Scotland Photos
Hello All,
I've been very bad and haven't written for a while. Here are some pictures from my recent travels. I am still trying to get used to my camera, but I am very satisfied with it overall, as any defect in the quality of the pictures has generally resulted in my inability to shoot under the correct settings. Don't these make you wish you were here?
I've been very bad and haven't written for a while. Here are some pictures from my recent travels. I am still trying to get used to my camera, but I am very satisfied with it overall, as any defect in the quality of the pictures has generally resulted in my inability to shoot under the correct settings. Don't these make you wish you were here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Yes, until you start posting some(with comments). I'm just trying to prime the pump. I know you didn't buy that new fancy digital camera for nothing.
vERY COOL!
Post a Comment